Beauty Innovation Days is a formative and business-oriented congress for professionals in the cosmetic and personal care industry. It gathers once per year, a wide range of companies along the cosmetic value chain. In each edition, international experts give their view on cosmetic science and innovation, trends and market research.
Why attend ?
Source innovation from the main suppliers and inspiration from the main international experts for your new products and projects. It is specially adressed to formulators, R&D scientists, marketing specialists and CEOs.
Why exhibit ?
Showcase your innovation and get a complete business development experience to find clients and partners. Open to all the value chain, from active ingredients, distributors, testing, technology, packaging and services.
NUMBERS & FACTS
Meet the members of the jury
FULL EVENT: ONLINE & ON-SITE
- Includes: In-person attendance, all the documentation of the event (event catalogue and presentations) and set B2B meetings.
Early bird deadline: 22nd November 2021
- Includes only the online documentation of the event (event catalogue and presentations) and seting B2B meetings. There won’t be live streaming. This modality won’t allow to assist to the on-site event.
Limited to 10 companies and includes the following:
- Sponsor logo in all event materials (paper and online format) and the official event website
- Two free registrations for company employees and two invitations at free disposal (each registration is valued at 460 €)
- Participate in up to 4 categories of the innovation awards
- Elevator pitch presentation, revised & approved by the scientific committee
- Appear in the promotion actions of the event (highlighted in emailings to 5.000 industry contacts, social media posts, promotional videos, etc.)
- Showroom space in the packaging & innovation corner (table to show products with two chairs and a table cloth)
- Leaflets or related materials of the company, in the official event bag to be delivered to 200 expected attendees
- Company ad (1 full page) in the event catalogue
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION CLOSED
Submit your innovation to be inclueded in the event program.
- Abstract Deadline submission: November 9th, 2021
- Abstract Evaluation by the scientific committee: November 18th, 2021
Abstracts evaluated favourably by the scientific committe will have the chance to give a brief talk (10 min) during the event and appear in the 7thBID program.
- Novelty of the presentation
- Scientific relevance
- Development stage
- Supporting information
- Order of abstract submission
Abstract submission is free and exclusive for Beauty Cluster members, exhibitors and sponsors of the 7thBID. Only one abstract can be submitted per company.
YOUR EVENT CONTACTS
BSM | UPF Barcelona School of Management
C/ Balmes, 132, 134, 08008 Barcelona
How to get there
Subway: Diagonal-Provença (L3, L5, FGC)
Bus: 6, 7, 22, 24, 33, 34, 39, 54, 63, 67, H8, H10, V15, V17
- C/ Rosselló, 210, 08008 Barcelona
- C/ Rosselló, 214, 08008 Barcelona