Born to promote the innovation in cosmetics, perfume and personal care, the 6th Beauty Innovation Days is a B2B, educational and business-oriented digital event. It gathers international and local exhibitors and attendees in a digital space to develop business, interconnect and boost your international visibility.
Why attend ?
Source innovation from the main suppliers and inspiration from the main international experts for your new products and projects. It is specially adressed to formulators, R&D scientists, marketing specialists and CEOs.
Why exhibit ?
Showcase your innovation and get a complete business development experience to find clients and partners. Open to all the value chain, from active ingredients, distributors, testing, technology, packaging and services.
LEARN, FORESEE AND DISCOVER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & NETWORKING
- FORMULATION eFORUM
- EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
- INNOVATION ZONE
- STUDENTS CONTEST
- AI-BASED B2B PLATFORM
- EXHIBITION AREA AND MARKETPLACE
- INTEGRATED VIDEOCALL
- PACKAGING CORNER
NUMBERS & FACTS
6th edition. For the first time goes virtual
BID takes place every year since 2015, inspiring companies to innovate and make business in the whole value chain of the beauty and personal care sector. Focused on the quality of the content, the event has become a reference for all the professionals interested in a 360º vision of beauty innovation.
4 days to discover and make business
The event will be open during four days full of added value content, strong B2B agendas and continuous business and networking opportunities.
1.000 international attendees
This online edition will boost participation facilitating the connection of qualified professionals all over the world. The partnership with the main international associations and media partners will promote the participation of the main worldwide profesionals.
50 qualified international speakers
The scientific commitee selects the best innovations based on abstracts proposals. The content is consciously prepared, from elevator pitch industry presentations to beauty trends, start-up presentations and keynote scientific conferences fulfilling a complete educational program.
Unlimited B2B virtual meetings
In the last non-virtual edition, more than 500 bilateral talks were requested, strengthening the networking and business opportunities. The online plattform allows an unlimited capability for B2B with a videoconference tool integrated in the same plattform.
- Virtual stand in the exhibitor area. Receive unlimited visitors meeting requests (automatic schedule)
- Digital listing with unlimited product showcase in the marketplace
- Abstract submission to postulate for an elevator pitch in the programme
- 5 Exhibitor badges. unlimited meetings requests to visitors by every exhibitor and 10 invitation codes for clients (free registration)
- 1 hour of training or technical support from the events team
SPONSOR – FEATURED EXHIBITOR PACKAGE
- Limited to 8 companies. Exhibitor Package included (Featured exhibitor)
- Additional: 20 invitation codes for clients (free registration)
- Additional: Sponsor logo in the event website and all materials
- Appear in the promotion actions of the event (highlighted in emailings to 5.000 industry contacts, social media posts, promotional videos, etc.)
- Company video add to be streammed between presentations (4 times, depending on the lenght). Video should be provided by the company and adapted to the organisation specifications
Early bird deadline: 31th december 2020
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (CLOSED)
The abstracts submission procedure is closed. Contact our team if you want to explore the potential opportunities in case some slot becomes available.
- Abstract Deadline submission: October 8th, 2020
- Abstract Evaluation by the scientific committee: October 30th, 2020
Abstract submission is free and exclusive for Beauty Cluster members, exhibitors and sponsors of the 6th BID. Only one abstract can be submitted per company.
Abstracts evaluated favourably by the scientific committe will have the chance to give a brief talk (10 min) during the event. Depending on the innovation, the presentation will be framed in the Cosmetics Formulation eForum (i.e. active
indredients) or the Innovation Zone talks (i.e. new technologies, services, testing, packaging).
- Novelty of the presentation
- Scientific relevance
- Development stage
- Supporting information
- Order of abstract submission